COE 2017 Automotive Industry Workshop
Back by popular demand, the Automotive COE Industry Workshop returns to Michigan!
This year's workshop will provide members an opportunity to hear user stories from their colleagues as well as receive a well-rounded educational program that includes hands-on classes with the newest Dassault Systemés software and v5 platforms.
Friday November 3, 2017
Lawrence Technical University
21000 W. 10 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48075
Just Announced Plenary Sessions!
Behrooz Shahidi, Ford Motor Company
Conceptual Vehicle Design
Michael LaLande, Dassault Systemes
Global Automotive Industry Trends & Update
Session Topics include*:
- Simulating Manufacturing Variation and Forces Together to Determine Design Impact - Ben Reese, Dimensional Control Systems
- DELMIA's Process Planning & Virtual Build - Jason Curtis, Director, Engineering, Inceptra
- Managing your Design Data on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform - Lewis Breeding, Applications Engineer, Dassault Systemes
- Industrialization of Design for Additive Manufacturing - Rani Richardson, Director, CATIA Technical Sales Additive Manufacturing and Composites, Dassault Systemes
- Integration and Migration of CAD data in 3DEXPERIENCE - Brian Schouten, PROSTEP Inc.
- 3DEXPERIENCE CFD Solutions for Automotive Applications - Kevin Carvalho, Dassault Systemes Americas Corp, SIMULIA Solution Consultant
- The CAD to CAE Handoff - Steven T Utterdyke, ITI
- VBA Re-Use Function Libraries - Jeffrey Roark, Yanfeng KBE Lead
- Using FTA to Drive Tolerance Objectives and Enhance Integrated Tolerance Analysis - Ben Reese, Dimensional Control Systems
- 3DEXPERIENCE Multi-CAD Mockup Management, from CAD to EBOM - Rosario Giuseppe Di Lollo, Mecanica Solutions, Senior PLM Business Analyst
- An Electrical Connection between Design Engineering and Digital Manufacturing - Sanu Warrier, Zuken USA
- Robot Simulation in the Enterprise - Tony Karew, DS, DELMIA Senior Portfolio Introduction Specialist
- Digital Continuity: Manufacturing in the Age of Experience - Mike Bradford, Dassault Systemes, Senior Business Experience Architect T&M DELMIA COE
and much more!
Content highlights include*:
- 4 Educational Tracks
- Design Engineering – Knowledgeware, Kinematics, 3DFD&T, ICEM Class A, Visualization/Rendering
- Manufacturing – Robotics, Additive Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, NC, Ergonomics, Work Instruction
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform – ENOVIA Data Management V5/V6 Interoperability, Program/Requirements Management, EXALEAD Parts Management, BOM Management
- Simulation & Analysis – Mold Filling Analysis, Digital Simulation & Analysis, DYMOLA Analysis
- Hands-On Training Room
- 24 hours of education options packed into ONE Day
* Session topics and tracks are subject to change.