A wealth of information and user-driven content was shared at COExperience in New Orleans this past February. COE is pleased to release six of the breakout sessions in full-length video, now available for download. Whether you were there in person and just missed out, or were unable to attend the full event, take advantage of this special members-only opportunity to view these informative sessions.
Sessions available for download, include:
- Template-Based Fabrication for Complex Building Designs: Neil Meredith
- Women in Manufacturing: The Workforce of the Future: Allison Grealis
- Additive Manufacturing with Metal Injection Molding (MIM): Frank Thomas
- Converting V5 Automations to V6/3DEXPERIENCE: Joseph Crouch
- 3DEXPERIENCE Visualization Options: Michael Craffey
- What's New in 3DEXPERIENCE Knowledge Dictionary: Mike Berry
Click here to access these video recordings (note: login required).