Submit a Presentation for Consideration to Speak at the
COE 2012 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair
COE's Annual Conference content will provide a view of where the Dassault Systèmes products are headed along with an emphasis on how users are "Making it Work". Submit an abstract to present a technical session at the COE 2012 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair, April 22-25 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
Please note: COE has recently upgraded to a new website platform. Click the above link and COE members can simply login using your current login and password for the COE website. If you are not a COE member, you will be prompted to login as a subscriber to access the form.
You Asked, We Listened
COE recently surveyed its members to identity technical education topics and areas of interest for the COE 2012 Annual PLM Conference. The COE Conference Committee chairs are using this information to build our educational content for this year's conference. These topics include:
- Engineering and Business Collaboration
- Implementing PLM - Success and Lessons Learned
- PLM Interoperability
- Heterogeneous PLM Environment
- V6 - New Technology and Environments and Projects
Share your expertise with nearly 1,000 attendees, including:
- Users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions suite of products - CATIA®, DELMIA®, ENOVIA®, SIMULIA®, and 3DVIA®.
- IT/System Adminstrator/Developer
- Designers and CAD Support Specialists
- PLM Managers
- Supply Chain Users
- Service After Sales
Submit your abstract and become a part of the top user-driven PLM event in the nation, featuring:
- Practical user-driven knowledge, via 150+ technical and training sessions, that can be implemented at home.
- Access to Dassault Systèmes executives through keynote presentations, educational sessions, hands-on training opportunities and networking events.
- Direct interaction with more than a 1,000 end users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions, developers, executive decision makers and vendors.
- A preview of the latest innovations and technology advancements by the top PLM vendors in the COE TechniFair.
Abstracts are due October 14, 2011. Accepted presenters will be notified by December 2011.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.