2012 COE Annual PLM Conference &TechniFair
Lock in the Lowest Rates with Year-end Dollars!
Take advantage of remaining 2011 education funds and secure your attendance at the COE 2012 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair held April 22-25, 2012 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
At no other event will you experience the caliber of more than 100 user-driven, technical and hands-on training opportunities on the Dassault Systèmes PLM product suite - CATIA®, ENOVIA®, DELMIA®, SIMULIA® and 3DVIA®. See how your peers are "Making it Work" with sessions focused on today's hottest areas of interest including:
- • What you need to know about V6
- • How to successfully work in a heterogeneous environment
- • How to navigate issues of accessibility, data migration and usability as PLM technologies change
- • How you can implement PLM and what you can learn from other implementations
- • What are the challenges of collaboration in a PLM environment including product development, production within the supply chain and post-delivery issues
Save $300 off the regular rate!
Reserve Your Hotel Room at the Special Discounted Rate
Be sure to book your hotel for the 2012 COE Annual Conference at the special rate of $99 for weekdays (Mon-Thurs) and $149 for weekends (Fri-Sun). Discounted rate ends Jan. 15, book now - space is limited!
Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Book Online Today! If booking by phone, be sure to mention the COE Annual Conference to receive the discounted pricing.