COE MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
COE Member Spotlight - Deepak Manuel, Dassault Systemes
1. Briefly tell us about your company and what you do?
I currently work for Dassault Systemes Industry Services (DSIS) as a Senior CATIA NC Manufacturing Specialist.
2. What other assignments have you had in your working career?
I have worked mostly in the field of Computer Aided manufacturing (CAM)
3. Describe what influences you and your company’s decision to be a COE Member.
Most of our clients are members of COE, and so we think that COE is the best place for sharing methodologies and ideas.
Editorial note: Deepak Manuel is a BJ Fries Award of Merit winner for his individual contribution and longstanding excellence with the COE Organization.
4. Any words of advice you could give to other members?
Participate actively in the user groups, meetings and Forums. Share success stories, tips, techniques etc.
5. How has your participation with COE influenced your career?
Through COE I have met some of the best people working with CATIA CAM. Every day is a new learning experience for me.
6. When you attend COE’s Annual Conference, what makes this valuable experience to you?
Attending COE exposes me to the requirements or functionalities that companies are seeking through CATIA NC to increase productivity.
7. What are your interests outside of work and COE?
My personal interests include following Ice Hockey and F1 car races. I am an avid Jet Boater in summer and an enthusiastic snowmobiler during winter