Stay Connected to the User Community with a COE Membership Today!
COE is providing one-stop access to experience-based design and product best practices, interactive training and product influence to leverage Dassault Systèmes solutions. It's clear there's no better support system available to you than COE.
- Access the COE Membership Directory - with better search capabilities to allow you to better network with the entire COE membership.
- Receive unlimited access to the members-only pages on NEW www.coe.org, including providing online conference proceedings, archives, enhanced social networking and the COE Replay page with access to workshop/conference sessions.
- Learn from and share information with nearly 1,000 CATIA®, ENOVIA®, DELMIA®, SIMULIA® and 3DVIA® users, developers, and vendors at the members-only COE 2012 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair (April 22-25 in Las Vegas, NV).
- Connect with Dassault Systèmes users from around the world via the COE Forum. Share ideas, best practices and collaborate in problem solving at any time of the day, any day of the year.
- Voice your product development needs and help shape Dassault Systèmes' software via the Product Committees. As your direct line to Dassault Systèmes executives and developers, COE enables you to submit enhancement requests online at your convenience.
- Gain knowledge from the updated COE Shareware Library and share programs and utilities with other COE members.
Don't forget to purchase 2012 COE Annual PLM Conference event codes when signing up as a COE Member. When renewing/joining as a COE member, you have the option to sign up for up to 2 event codes to save on your conference registration. You will receive your code after processing your registration.
COE Membership is a calendar based renewal from January to December.
Learn more and join today.