Register today for the upcoming May 29th Ask the Expert Session!
Session Title: Knowledgeware Workbench
Session Presenter: Jeff Roark; Johnson Controls
Date: Tuesday, May 29
Time: 11:00 am EST/ 10:00 am CST
There are several workbenches in the Knowledgeware portfolio. Some of these workbenches are better understood then others.
This session will demonstrate how each has a specific purpose and compliment each other in order to provide a complete KBE solution.
- Knowledge Advisor
- Knowledge Expert
- Product Knowledge Template
- Product Engineering Optimizer
- Business Process Knowledge Template
Jeff has 22 years experience in the Automotive Interiors and Seating at Johnson Controls. During this time Jeff has held the following positions:
- Product Designer - Plastic Injection Molded parts
- CNC Programmer - One off prototypes
- CATIA Specialist - Implementing VPM/V4, VPM/V5, Best Practices V4/V5
(2006 - Current)
- KBE Developer - Developing and deploying CATIA V5 automation solutions to 35 technical center in US, EU, AP
and investigating CATIA V6 for future KBE development platform.