Submit Your Abstract For the COE 2013 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair by October 12
COE's Annual Conference content will provide a view of where the Dassault Systèmes products are headed along with an emphasis on how users are "Making it Work". Submit an abstract to present a technical session at the COE 2013 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair, April 21-24 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Submit your abstract by Friday, October 12.
Please note: Click the above link and COE members can simply login using your current login and password for the COE website. If you are not a COE member, you will be prompted to login as a subscriber to access the form.
Share your expertise with nearly 1,000 attendees, including:
- Users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions suite of products - CATIA®, DELMIA®, ENOVIA®, SIMULIA®, and 3DVIA®.
- IT/System Adminstrator/Developer
- Designers and CAD Support Specialists
- PLM Managers
- Supply Chain Users
- Service After Sales
Submit your abstract and become a part of the top user-driven PLM event in the nation, featuring:
- Practical user-driven knowledge, via 125+ technical and training sessions, that can be implemented at home.
- Access to Dassault Systèmes executives through keynote presentations, educational sessions, hands-on training opportunities and networking events.
- Direct interaction with nearly 1,000 end users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions, developers, executive decision makers and vendors.
- A preview of the latest innovations and technology advancements by the top PLM vendors in the COE TechniFair.
Abstracts are due October 12, 2012. Accepted presenters will be notified by December 2012.