We realize your time between attending sessions and the TechniFair is limited at the COE 2013 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair. However, it is important that you make plans to attend the COE Annual Membership Business Meeting and the Volunteer Recruitment Meeting while in Orlando.
COE Annual Business Meeting
Tuesday, April 23 from 12:10 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. in Orange Blossom Ballroom
During the COE Annual Membership Business Meeting, COE leaders will review the 2013-2014 Board of Directors slate where you will be asked to vote on the open positions for both the Board of Directors and the Nominations Committee. Attend this session to contribute your ideas to COE's leaders! Lunch will be served.
We've gone green, so please read these materials in advance of the Business Meeting:
- View minutes from the 2012 Annual Business Meeting
- View the elections page, featuring the slate of candidates
- Welcome & Intros Secretary
- Agenda Review Secretary
- Call to Order
- Acceptance of Agenda
- Acceptance of 2012 Business Meeting Minutes
- Role of Voting Representative
- Election Voting Process Past President
- President’s State of the Association President
- Committee Spotlights Committee Leaders
- Voting Rep Feedback / Discussion All
- Slate Voting Results Past President
COE Volunteer Recruitment Meeting
Tuesday, April 23 from 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. in Osceola 5-6 Rooms
Attend or encourage your colleagues to attend the COE Volunteer Recruitment Meeting to learn about the opportunities available throughout the year. Current volunteers will be on hand to discuss the value and benefits of volunteering with COE, the latest volunteer structure and duties for each committee and volunteer role.
If you have questions, please contact COE Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!