The COE 2015 Annual PLM Experience & TechniFair had many very timely and informative presentations for attendee consumption. These presentations covered selected topics on engineering and business Processes, Product Functionality, Member Company Experience, and Vendor Complementary Solutions. All of these presentations are available for download.
The Conference Attendees and COE Division Managers have identified the best-of-the-best to recognize the Best Presentations for 2015. This recognition is the highest level of award a conference speaker can achieve.
- COE Year-Round - Creating Threads with Power Copies, Omar Garcia, Parker Hannifin Corporation; Bryan Spellman, Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Engineering Analysis & Simulation - Comparison of a Simplified Real Time Aerodynamic Model with a Detailed 3D CFD Model of a UAV, Gerardo Olivares, Wichita State University
- Information Management - Expanding CATIA in the Enterprise: Lessons Learned Migrating from Mid-Range CAD, Travis Chaney, Zodiac Arresting Systems America; Tony Provencal, ITI TranscenData; Dave Goerlitz, Inceptra
- Manufacturing - Locating and Displaying Aircraft Information in a 3D Environment, Bruce Gabel, Spirit Aerosystems
- Infrastructure, Develop, Deploy, and Knowledge - Our Private Workstation Cloud, Keith Horton, Nordam Group
- Product Definiton - Ultimate CATIA V5 Tips & Tricks - Part 1, Mannon L. Wallace, Jr, Textron Aviation;Roger Joyal, Textron Aviation
Please join the COE Board of Directors and headquarters staff in celebrating this honor. We are looking forward to seeing all these speakers from our community at the COE 2016 Annual Experience to present their latest findings.
Congratulations to All!