Check out all of the new features of the COE Website!
The COE Website has been upgraded and has many new features to serve its members and new users to the site. COE has made it easier to navigate through its website! Learn the 3 easy ways to navigate:
1) Join a community! COE has created 7 different communities to help you hone your skills in your speciality or area of interest. From forums to blogs to file libraries, which include conference and workshop proceedings, get all the information you need in the community(s) that interest you. Visit the communities section to learn more. List of communities include:
- Education and Training
- Engineering Analysis and Simulation
- Industry Solutions
- Infrastructure, Development, Deploy, Knowledge
- Product Definition
- Information Management.
2) Use tools available for your benefit to meet your specific education needs including COE discussions forums, Ask the Expert sessions, COE Shareware Library, COE NewsNet archives, and much more. Visit the education & collaboration and news navigation tabs on the COE homepage to learn more.
3) Use coe.org as a search engine for all of your professional needs! On the new coe.org, we have expanded search capabilities to search by industry, software and communities. New search capabilities will sort through documents within the website to get the most accurate search.
See below for more added benefits for users of coe.org:
- Comprehensive calendar - Plan ahead using the new comprehensive calendar.
- COE news blog - Keep up to date with all the latest news and information using COE news blog.
- COE Industry news blog - Stay informed on all of the latest industry news using the Industry news blog.
- Find peers, colleagues and like-minded professionals using our updated member directory
- Update Your Member profile - New to the website is the ability to make a Year Round Member Profile page. This allows you to use the website as more of a social networking site to connect with peers and keep your information up-to-date. Upload your photo and fill out your profile today.
- Customize the site with your favorites - COE has made available the ability to "favorite" various sections of the website. View your favorites after logging in to get relevant information that applies to your education and informational needs and wants.
Want to learn more about how to navigate through the COE Website?
Join in a free informational webinar to have COE HQ walk through the enhanced features of the new COE website on Monday, October 17 from 12:00pm - 1:00pm. Register today!