COE 2012 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair Recap
COE thanks all who attended and volunteered at this year's event. Without your dedication and participation, the event would not have been such a success. Click here to see a slideshow of photos from this year's conference.
- Over 700 attendees with 4% growth in user attendance
- 30+ Exhibitors
- Keynote Presentation: Developing the Transition Roadable Aircraft: A Vehicle Engineer's Perspective presented by Ben Zelnick, Terrafugia
- General Sessions featuring speakers Keith Horton, COE President; Al Bunshaft, Dassault Systèmes North America; Jim Strawn, Cessna Aircraft; Etienne Droit, Dassault Systèmes
- Over 120 technical breakout sessions
- 14 COE University Hands-On Training sessions
- Specific sessions covered hot topics including Engineering and Business Collaboration, Implementing PLM, PLM Interoperability, Heterogeneous PLM Environment and V6 – New Technology, Environments and Projects
- Congratulations to the 2012 BJ Fries Award of Merit Winners: Colleen Kennedy, Oregon Institute of Technology and Brian Prasad, Parker Hannifin Corporation
Mark your calendars and plan to attend the COE 2013 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair on April 14-17 in Orlando, FL!