The COE Annual Conference provides an opportunity for the academic community to enhance their education, network with users in the industry, show their work to potential employers, and network with other students.
Poster Session Opportunity
- A contest that gives students the opportunity to showcase their work to leaders in the industry
- Offers visibility to all attendees of the conference
- Opportunity to present one-on-one to members of the COE Board of Directors
- Scheduled session for students to explain their work to potential future employers
- A winner will be selected for a $500 academic scholarship
Academic Poster Session Sponsored By:
- Students can engage with potential employers and mentors
- Interact with fellow students in the industry
- Spend three days learning absorbing technical industry knowledge
- Participate in vendor Solutions Fair to…..
- Form relationships
- Participate in three days of education to enhance your technical skills
- Learn about new products
Academic members can attend the COE annual conference at a discounted rate of $600.00. Students who submit an approved poster session can register for the event for a discounted rate of $400.00. Download the student poster session application. Submit complete applications to COE Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.