The COE Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair is the nation’s premier user-driven event designed by and for users of the Dassault Systèmes PLM product suite. Nearly 1,000 users convene for the technical education and hands-on training needed to learn optimal software usage and better utilization of a company’s current installation, including:
- Practical user-driven knowledge through 150+ sessions
- Real world user experiences
- Legacy tools
- Data methods
- And more!
Download the 2012 COE Prospectus to learn more about exhibit and sponsorship opportunities.
- Reach nearly 1,000 passionate CATIA®, ENOVIA®, DELMIA®, SIMULIA®, and 3DVIA® users
- Increase your company’s visibility and brand awareness at the nation’s only user-run Dassault Systèmes PLM conference
- Stay up-to-date on key industry trends and technological evolution
- Demo your solutions, services and company’s advantage
- Generate new, valuable leads
- Network with existing customers
See Who is Exhibiting At This Year's Conference
See the floor plan of this year's conference and a current list of exhibitors.
Become a exhibitor and/or sponsor today! Download the exhibit application and the sponsor application.
For more information on sponsoring this year's annual conference, please contact Andrew Werfelmann, COE Sales Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.