2013 Hot Topics
You've Asked, We Listened: Learn more about the hot topics being presented at this year's Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair
Join us in 2013 for a deep-dive into these issues. Stay tuned for specific sessions available for each of the hot topics this year.
- Engineering and Business Collaboration: This issue explores the approaches, benefits, tradeoffs and results to be obtained through structured and effective collaboration.
- Implementing PLM: Success and Lessons Learned: This topic addresses for implementation, supporting tasks, and early results.
- PLM Interoperability: This topic continues to be a fundamental business issue. Many products have a very significant lifecycle. Customers require support and reuse for product data on Multiple levels.
- Heterogeneous PLM Environment: Reality is that many projects and companies today depend on multiple vendors for PLM Solutions. This topic explores the issues for working in a heterogeneous PLM.
- V6 – New Technology, Environments and Projects: This addresses the question of what is this new technology and how it might be applied in the business environment.
To view sessions, go to the Session Search at www.coe.org/sessions. In the Search function, you can search by track, date and time, type, speaker organization, hot topic or community of interest. Once you’ve made your selection, click “Go.” The full session offerings that match your search will be listed. Click on the session title for detailed information.