COE University Hands-on Training Sessions
COE University sessions provide conference attendees with hands-on training and relevant, detailed product information on the latest Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions through live demonstrations and training sessions. These training and educational sessions, utilizing thirty workstations, will be available throughout the conference.
To view the COE University sessions, visit the Session Search. In the Search function, select “COE University Training Session” in Session Type and click “Go.” The full session offerings will be listed with detailed information.
COE University Hands-on training sessions is now available when you register online for the COE 2013 Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair! 20 seats per session are available at a first-come basis prior to the event.
If you’ve already registered for the conference and would like to add COE University sessions, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.coe.org/myregistration and click on “View Your Registration Details” under “Already Registered” to the right.
- Click on the “My Options” tab and click “Add Additional Options.” This will take you to the COE University sessions.
- To add a session, select the session from the dropdowns and click “Add” next to the title.
- Once you’re ready, scroll to the bottom of the page where you’ll see your selected sessions listed in a gray box. At this time, you may delete any sessions you are not interested in.
- To complete your registration, click “Finish” at the bottom of the page.
If at any time you need to remove a session, please email email@example.com with your request.