Global Academic Sponsor
Academic ePoster Session Sponsor
The COE Annual PLM Conference provides an opportunity for the academic community to enhance their education, network with users in the industry, show their work to potential employers, and network with other students.
ePoster Session Competition
- A contest that gives students the opportunity to showcase their work to leaders in the industry
- Offers visibility to all attendees of the conference
- Opportunity to present one-on-one to members of the COE Board of Directors
- Scheduled session for students to explain their work to potential future employers
- A winner will be selected for a $750 academic scholarship
By Attending the COE Annual PLM Conference
- Students can engage with potential employers and mentors
- Interact with fellow students in the industry
- Spend three days learning absorbing technical industry knowledge
- Learn about new products
- Participate in vendor Solutions Fair
- Form relationships
Academic members can attend the COE Annual PLM Conference, April 26-29, 2015 in Charleston at a discounted rate of $600.00. Students who submit an approved ePoster session can register for the event for a discounted rate of $400.00. Please contact COE Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.321.5153 with any questions!
Join the 3DS Academy Community
3DS Academy is a community for the students and teachers of Dassault Systemes. Click here to get started!