By attending the COE 2015 Annual PLM Experience & TechniFair you'll have access to the world's best support community of Dassault Systèmes PLM Solutions
- Users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions suite of products - CATIA®, DELMIA®, ENOVIA® and SIMULIA®
- Computer Programmers
- Product Engineers
- Designers and CAD Support Specialists
- PLM Managers
What You'll Learn
The conference program is specifically developed to deliver content focused on the most pressing PLM business issues and topics including:
- Using V5 and V6 and how to successfully make the switch
- How to work in a heterogeneous environment
- How to navigate issues of accessibility, data migration and usability as PLM technologies change
- How you can implement PLM and what you can learn from other implementations
- What are the challenges of collaboration in a PLM environment including product development, production within the supply chain and post-delivery issues
What You'll Experience
- Practical user-driven knowledge that you can implement at your job immediately through more than 125 sessions.
- Access to Dassault Systèmes and IBM PLM executives through keynote presentations, educational sessions, hands-on training opportunities and networking events.
- Direct interaction with nearly 1000 users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions, developers, executive decision makers and vendors.
- A preview of the latest innovations and technology advancements by the top PLM vendors in the COE TechniFair.
Justify Your Attendance
COE has created a series of ROI documents that can be used to justify your attendance to your bosses.