Welcome to the COE 2017 PLM Experience & TechniFair Speaker Submission Form
- To submit a proposal, please select the appropriate track below and click 'Go' to begin.
- After submitting, you can return to this page to view or update details about your session.
- This site will remain open through mid-October.
Some Communities have activities that bridge across multiple functional disciplines. Select the track that supports the community audience that provides the best fit for the presentation content:
No Tracks Available
Please login to view additional tracks.
Community descriptions are listed below.
COE Year-Round Education & Training
The Education & Training Track covers the experiences, best methods, lessons learned, and tools available for teaching how to use the Dassault Suite of Products, both through initial and ongoing training.
Engineering Analysis & Simulation
Breakout sessions included in the EAS track are focused on the processes, methods and tools for modeling and synthesis of engineering systems and for engineering analysis and simulation of products. Typical sessions describe end-user scenarios of how realistic simulations are developed to depict a product's physical behavior including static, dynamic, mechanical and thermal operating-load environments, as well as the performance of ergonomic studies for a product's assembly, operation and maintenance. Techniques that are covered include finite element analysis of structural components, fluid dynamics, kinematics, multi-body dynamics, multi-disciplined optimization of a product's shape, performance, cost and knowledge-based engineering as related to the functional performance of a product. Best practices are shared for virtually simulating and optimizing products by accommodating multiple concurrent, and generally conflicting, operational requirements of a product.
This track will consist of Roundtables and Breakout sessions focused on Shipbuilding & Plant Design (SPD), Automotive (AUTO), Aerospace (AERO), Small & Medium Enterprises (SME), Academic (AC).
The Information Management track relates to how any type of data (and related information) is stored and utilized in any system by means of processes and/or tools:
- Information & Data Management (IDM) - Comprises of data storage and sharing methods and tools such as vaults and PLM systems.
- Collaboration (COL) - Utilizes data real-time by working and communicating with others from within the same office area to across the world by means of processes and tools.
- Data Exchange & Migration (DEM) - Addresses moving data to different locations and migrating data between different CAD and other software systems.
- Service After Sale (SAS) - Relates to customer needs regarding access to pertinent parts of product information, which will then drive a "shelf like" requirement. The goal is enhancing customer satisfaction by providing the right data at the right time, utilizing the most efficient method.
- Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) - Involves data retention that could last for many years and the issues or options regarding maintaining the data. Also involves the required systems and processes to access that data or migration of data.
Infrastructure, Develop, Deploy & Knowledge (IDDK)
This new expanded community of practice addresses the installation, configuration, distribution and administration of Dassault Systèmes Applications. This division also covers the development of applications and tools for the automation tasks within these applications. This includes the complementary tools and heterogeneous environments that are the reality of our IT infrastructure and program development within our companies. You will learn techniques for deploying and maintaining Dassault Systèmes Applications: learn about the latest in both client & server hardware and also address the installation, configuration, and distribution of environments. Product licensing, licensing tools, and license server configuration are also topics of interest to this COE community. You will also have the opportunity to learn about advances in Knowledge Based Engineering to capture and reuse corporate design, analysis and manufacturing expertise.
The Manufacturing track will follow your entire manufacturing processes from concurrent product definition to shop floor graphic work instructions. This will allow manufacturers in any industry to virtually define, plan, create, monitor and control all production processes. Our topics focus on solving your challenges, whether it's an implementation on a large scale or generating, simulating, and optimizing tool paths from various domain experts. We will explore these experiences and technologies using Dassault Systèmes Manufacturing Lifecycle Management (MLM).
The Product Definition track covers the software and processes for product and tooling development from conceptual design to release. Sessions will address optimizing your design practices to maximize the performance of CATIA and the CAA partner products. Topics include a product development view of optimizing engineering information for a PDM, V5 Deployment, and meeting the needs of the extended enterprise.
Vendor Solutions Presentations
This track is for pre-approved sessions only. Please only submit to this track if you have been instructed to do so by COE Headquarters.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding speaking at the COE Annual PLM Experience & TechniFair.