COE Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair
April 22-25, 2012
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
Enhance your knowledge of the Dassault Systèmes product suite - CATIA®, ENOVIA®, DELMIA®, SIMULIA® and 3DVIA® by attending the 2012 COE Annual PLM Conference & TechniFair. Learn technical skills and provide even more value to your company.
Book Your Hotel Room With COE's Special Discounted Rate!
Be sure to book your hotel for the 2012 COE Annual Conference at the special rate of $99 for weekdays (Mon-Thurs) and $149 for weekends (Fri-Sun).
Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Book Your Hotel Online Today! If booking by phone, be sure to mention the COE Annual Conference to receive the discounted pricing.
You've Asked, We Listened: Learn more about the hot topics being presented at this year's Annual PLM
Conference & TechniFair
This year, COE conducted a survey to address the topics most top-of-mind to our members. Join us in 2012 for a deep dive into these issues. Stay tuned to learn more about the sessions available for each of the hot topics this year.
- Engineering and Business Collaboration: This issue explores the approaches, benefits, tradeoffs and results to be obtained through structured and effective collaboration.
- Implementing PLM - Success and Lessons Learned: This topic addresses for implementation, supporting tasks, and early results.
- PLM Interoperability: This topic continues to be a fundamental business issue. Many products have a very significant lifecycle. Customers require support and reuse for product data on Multiple levels.
- Heterogeneous PLM Environment: Reality is that many projects and companies today depend on multiple vendors for PLM Solutions. This topic explores the issues for working in a heterogeneous PLM.
- V6 – New Technology, Environments and Projects: This addresses the question of what is this new technology and how it might be applied in the business environment.