Consumer Packaged Goods & COE – Working Together
COE has more than 400 members in CPG organizations, including organizations like Plastipak Packaging, Inc., Proctor and Gamble Company, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, Reynolds American, SIMPACK US, and SONY.
COE represents the DS brands:
What is the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair?
Keynote Presentations from industry leaders including:
- Pre-Conference Workshops: In-depth workshops on topics such as Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE transition and more
- Dassault Systèmes certification exams
- The latest user experience feedback and findings from the 3DEXPERIENCE Discovery Panel
- COE Forum’s Q+A with Dassault Systèmes executives and industry leaders
CPG at the TechniFair
Visit the DS Booth in the TechniFair to experience the Perfect Shelf: Virtual Store Walkthrough. Become the Retail Shopper within immersive, lifelike 3D virtual environments! With the Perfect Shelf Virtual Store Walkthrough demo, both CPG companies and Retailers can:
- Imagine new ideas and concepts
- Validate new executions with shoppers
- Execute winning shopping experiences
- Maintain focus on the metrics that are most critical: consumer loyalty, brand & category profitability, in-store compliance, and equity
What's in it for me?
Become an expert! The COE Annual Experience & TechniFair presents a unique opportunity for customers to hear from fellow experts across the customer, partner and Dassault spectrum. In addition to important industry and product updates, attendees benefit from real world customer case studies, best practices sharing sessions, hands-on training, and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with peers to solve problems and share ideas.
Can’t-Miss CPG Sessions at the 2017 COE Experience & TechniFair
- (5130): Leverage Digital Continuity to enable a more agile Manufacturing Enterprise
- (5113): CATIA Best Practices, Tips and Techniques
- (5105): Collaborative Relational Design
- (5112): Reducing Time to Market with Concurrent Design Processes at Stanley Black and Decker
- (5072): Democratizing & Managing Simulation via the 3DEXPERIENCE V+R Process Applications
- (5058): Lessons Learned in the Transition from 2013x to 2015x
- (5142): What Model-Based Definition Really Looks Like
View a full list of CPG sessions by searching "Consumer Packaged Goods" on the industry search function here.