Industrial Equipment & COE – Working Together
COE has more than 450 customers who work in industrial equipment organizations, including organizations like 3M, Bobst Mex SA, Bosch, General Electric, Ingersoll Machine Tools, Kubota Corp, Inc., and TECO- Westinghouse Motor Company.
COE represents the DS brands:
What is the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair?
- Pre-Conference Workshops: In-depth workshops on topics such as Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE transition and more
- Dassault Systèmes certification exams
- The latest user experience feedback and findings from the 3DEXPERIENCE Discovery Panel
- COE Forum’s Q+A with Dassault Systèmes executives and industry leaders
What's in it for me?
Become an expert! The COE Annual Experience & TechniFair presents a unique opportunity for customers to hear from fellow experts across the customer, partner and Dassault spectrum. In addition to important industry and product updates, attendees benefit from real world customer case studies, best practices sharing sessions, hands-on training, and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with peers to solve problems and share ideas.
Can’t-Miss Sessions at the 2017 COE Experience & TechniFair
- (5060): 3DEXPERIENCE coexistence with CATIA V5 for Design Review
- (5118): DELMIA Multi-Axis Machining Essentials (MMG)
- (5072):Democratizing & Managing Simulation via the 3DEXPERIENCE V+R Process Applications
- (5054): Design, Develop, Deliver: Overcoming Challenges with Fabrication + Installation
- (5037): Composites Manufacturing: From Virtual Part to Production
To view a full list of sessions by industry, access the industry search function here.