Life Sciences & COE – Working Together
COE has more than 200 members in life science-focused organizations, including organizations like General Electric, Hummingbird Technologies, and Medtronic.
COE represents the DS brands:
What is the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair?
- Pre-Conference Workshops: In-depth workshops on topics such as Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE transition and more
- Dassault Systèmes certification exams
- The latest user experience feedback and findings from the 3DEXPERIENCE Discovery Panel
- COE Forum’s Q+A with Dassault Systèmes executives and industry leaders
What's in it for me?
Become an expert! The COE Annual Experience & TechniFair presents a unique opportunity for customers to hear from fellow experts across the customer, partner and Dassault spectrum. In addition to important industry and product updates, attendees benefit from real world customer case studies, best practices sharing sessions, hands-on training, and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with peers to solve problems and share ideas.
Can’t-Miss Life Sciences Sessions at the 2017 COE Experience & TechniFair
- (5055): Additive Manufacturing
- (5081): Using Carbon Fiber Composite 3D Printing to create Tooling and Fixtures for Manufacturing
- (5076): PLM Analytics with ENOVIA
- (5139): Atomic Content
- (5061): Topology Optimization and CAD Reconstruction with 3D Experience
View a full list of life sciences sessions by searching "Life Sciences" on the industry search function here.