Life Sciences & COE – Working Together
COE has more than 200 members in life science-focused organizations, including organizations like General Electric, Hummingbird Technologies, and Medtronic.
COE represents the DS brands:
February 24-27, 2019 | New Orleans, LA
Check out featured life sciences session at our event in February.
Four billion times a day, Procter & Gamble brands touch the lives of people around the world. At P&G, they use modeling and simulation as a vital tool to make sure those brands live up to their promise to improve everyday life today, and for generations to come. Predicting consumer experience of everyday products is usually a multidiscipline problem requiring contributions from mechanical, chemical, biological and other scientifc domains.
Additional sessions include:
- 1113 Automating In-Process Inspection with 3D Scanning
- 1148 (MAN) Powder Bed Fabrication / Material Deposition
- 1139 Molecular Modeling of Composites for Performance and Producability
- 1134 Bring simulations to life with Immersive Virtuality (AR,VR,&MR)
Search for more 2019 life sciences-specific sessions here.
Past Life Sciences Sessions from COE Annual Events
- (6003): (EME) Wire Harness - Data Rich Design
- (6041): (PD) Designing With A Virtual Product
- (6061): (DEM) DIY ENOVIA PLM Migration (Reality of Fiction)