Aerospace, Defense & COE – Working Together
COE has more than 2000 members in aerospace & defense-focused organizations, including organizations like Airbus, BAE Systems Plc, Bell Helicopter, Bombardier Aerospace, Embraer S.A., Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, Lockhead Martin Aeronautics Company, Nordam Group, Rockwell Collins, Spirit Aerosystems, Textron Aviation, The Boeing Company and Wichita State University.
COE represents the DS brands:
What is the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair?
- Pre-Conference Workshops: In-depth workshops on topics such as Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE transition and more
- Dassault Systèmes certification exams
- The latest user experience feedback and findings from the 3DEXPERIENCE Discovery Panel
- COE Forum’s Q+A with Dassault Systèmes executives and industry leaders
What's in it for me?
Become an expert! The COE Annual Experience & TechniFair presents a unique opportunity for customers to hear from fellow experts across the customer, partner and Dassault spectrum. In addition to important industry and product updates, attendees benefit from real world customer case studies, best practices sharing sessions, hands-on training, and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with peers to solve problems and share ideas.
Can’t-Miss Aerospace & Defense Sessions at the 2017 COE Experience & TechniFair
- (5136): V6 NC Programming Tips
- (5060): 3DExperience coexistence with CATIA V5 for Design Review
- (5095): Bell Helicopter's Model-Based Enterprise Journey
- (5091): 3DX: Progressing. Upgrade from 2014x to 2016x
- (5004): Creating CWB Manufacturing Dataset from Engineering Model
- (5100): Interactive Work Instructions and Interactive Electronic Technical Manual for Bell 505 JRX
- (5005): Configuration Management in CATIA V6 2013x
View a full list of aerospace and defense sessions by searching "Aerospace & Defense" on the industry search function here.