Architecture, Engineering, Construction & COE – Working Together
COE has more than 600 members in architecture, engineering and construction-focused organizations, including organizations like Cadmakers Inc., Moore, Morphosis Architects, MTI POLYFAB, 3M Company, Omnifab, SHoP Architects PC, and Zahner.
COE represents the DS brands:
What is the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair?
- Pre-Conference Workshops: In-depth workshops on topics such as Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE transition and more
- Dassault Systèmes certification exams
- The latest user experience feedback and findings from the 3DEXPERIENCE Discovery Panel
- COE Forum’s Q+A with Dassault Systèmes executives and industry leaders
What's in it for me?
Become an expert! The COE Annual Experience & TechniFair presents a unique opportunity for customers to hear from fellow experts across the customer, partner and Dassault spectrum. In addition to important industry and product updates, attendees benefit from real world customer case studies, best practices sharing sessions, hands-on training, and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with peers to solve problems and share ideas.
Can’t-Miss Architecture, Engineering & Construction Sessions at the 2017 COE Experience & TechniFair
- (5054): Design, Develop, Deliver: Overcoming Challenges with Fabrication + Installation
- (5109): Lean Your Industrial Robotics Programming with 3DEXPERIENCE
- (5039): Arrangements & Fluid Systems - Roundtable
- (5039): Arrangements & Fluid Systems - V6 Enhancements
- (5160): 3D PDF as an engineering deliverable for Hydro-Québec
- (5170): Our path from 2D to 3D/2D validation using extensive FTA
View a full list of architecture, engineering and construction sessions by searching "Architecture, Engineering & Construction" on the industry search function here.