What is the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair?
Keynote Presentations from industry leaders including:
Virtual Product CreationFord Motor Company
Engineering Supervisor in Body CAEFord Motor Company
- Pre-Conference Workshops: In-depth workshops on topics such as Topology Optimization Using the Functional Generative Design (GDE) Application, CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE transition and more
- Dassault Systèmes certification exams
- The latest user experience feedback and findings from the 3DEXPERIENCE Discovery Panel
- COE Forum’s Q+A with Dassault Systèmes executives and industry leaders
What's in it for me?
Become an expert! The COE Annual Experience & TechniFair presents a unique opportunity for customers to hear from fellow experts across the customer, partner and Dassault spectrum. In addition to important industry and product updates, attendees benefit from real world customer case studies, best practices sharing sessions, hands-on training, and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with peers to solve problems and share ideas.
2017 Annual Experience attendees can expect to:
- Hear user stories of manufacturing process planning, simulation, and execution in V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Attend hands-on training in 3DEXPERIENCE Platform manufacturing applications
- Receive an update on latest V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform manufacturing capabilities, with requirements feedback to Dassault Systemes product managers
Session topics to be covered include:
- Model Based Definition in manufacturing
- Manufacturing Planning
- Manufacturing Data Management
- Virtual Assembly
- Robotic Off Line Programming
- Ergonomic Simulation and Analysis
- Tool Design
- Rapid Prototyping for manufacturing
- Shop Floor Execution
- Enabling Global manufacturing
- V5 vs V6 Considerations
Can’t-Miss manufacturing Processes Sessions at the 2017 COE Experience & TechniFair
Textron Aviation has started using V6 NC Programming within the tooling department. Learn some of the tips and lessons learned along the way.
The manufacturing orientation is an introduction to the sessions and activities available to the manufacturing attendees. We will outline the Product sessions where the software requirements are discussed, the Process sessions where users present their experiences, and the COE U sessions where attendees can receive hands-on training.
What will attendees get out of this presentation?
- Understand the manufacturing sessions
- Prioritize their agenda for attending manufacturing sessions
- Locate the sessions within the conference floor layout