By attending the COE 2012 Annual Conference & TechniFair you'll have access to the world's best support community of Dassault Systèmes PLM Solutions
- Users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions suite of products - CATIA®, DELMIA®, ENOVIA®, SIMULIA® and 3DVIA®
- Computer Programmers
- Product Engineers
- Designers and CAD Support Specialists
- PLM Managers
Conference attendance is for COE Members Only. Discover how COE can enhance your knowledge of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions and advance your career.
What You'll Learn
The conference program is specificially developed to deliver content focused on the most pressing PLM business issues of the day. This year you'll learn:
- What you need to know about V6
- How to successfully work in a heterogeneous environment
- How to navigate issues of accessibility, data migration and usability as PLM technologies change
- How you can implement PLM and what you can learn from other implementations
- What are the challenges of collaboration in a PLM environment including product development, production within the supply chain and post-delivery issues
What You'll Experience
- Practical user-driven knowledge that you can implement at your job immediately through more than 125 sessions.
- Access to Dassault Systèmes and IBM PLM executives through keynote presentations, educational sessions, hands-on training opportunities and networking events.
- Direct interaction with nearly 1000 users of Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions, developers, executive decision makers and vendors.
- A preview of the latest innovations and technology advancements by the top PLM vendors in the COE TechniFair.