Some of you have noticed ................
some of the basic functionality which is no longer available in V6.
I Think it is best to keep this topic in the COE Members area.
I will start with a few hot problems I see.
- The CATIA to Vericut interface does not work for V6
- The Toolbars have Been replaced with a new clean and tidy pulldown, but many power users, and myself think this will slow us down.
- You can not use your excel tool+holder spread sheet and script to make assemblies.
- There is no clean way to save processes incrementally, and restore it. There is 3dxml, and propegate as new, but on the restore side.... things need to be relinked.
- The help files do not have any models.... like the V5 help files.
- Oh .... and a biggie.... you can only open ONE, and only one instance of CATIA. You can open several processes, but not see your reference seed ppr in one window and your new ppr in the main monitor.
There is a start....
Dave Frank * Bell Helicopter * Grand Prairie Texas
Advanced Computer Aided Manufacturing Systems Engineer
COE Product Co-Chairman, Digital Numerical Control