Canons of Conduct
In order that COE may better achieve its objectives, the following Canons of Conduct are adopted and shall govern the conduct of all COE members, member representatives and participants in connection with all COE matters and activities:
- Must conduct themselves and their activities in a professional manner marked by integrity and a spirit of fair play.
- Must refrain from engaging in any activity which would violate the proprietary rights of their employers, COE, or any other person or organization.
- Must abide by the Bylaws and Operating Guidelines of COE.
- Must properly register and display appropriate credentials at COE activities.
- Must not engage in sales activity, including direct or indirect solicitation, or conduct any other activity contrary to the purposes or policies of COE.
- Must not distribute any materials or post displays of any kind at COE activities without prior approval of an officer of COE.
- Must not use COE facilities or resources to engage in any form of personnel recruiting or job posting. Must not use the COE membership list or any part thereof except in the conduct of COE business as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Must restrict the use of COE documents and other data to the purposes defined by the COE Board of Directors or COE policies.