Dassault Systèmes Certification
What is Certification?
Dassault Systèmes' certification program provides customers, users, partners and students with a globally valuable index for measuring and promoting their knowledge and skills within the PLM ecosystem.
The certification program also offers valuable feedback on training programs by providing a quantitative before-and-after measurement of trainees' acquired skills. Dassault Systèmes certification is in continuously increasing demand as a skill differentiator required by the industry.
Visit the Conference Certification Page for details on the exams
Why get certified?
For the Individual:
- Gain new career opportunities with a certification required by hiring managers and project consultants worldwide
- Earn recognition as a member of a growing worldwide community of professionals
- Validate your skills and expertise against industry standards
For the Organization:
- Measure and validate the expertise of your employees, teams, partners and sub-contractors
- Identify and recruit qualified prospective employees
- Increase your employees skills and ability to deliver quality projects
Thank You for Getting Certified!
COE would like to thank everyone who participated in the Certification Exams at our 2016, 2017 and 2018 annual conferences. We are pleased to announce that an overwhelming majority of test takers passed their exams in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Learn more by visiting the Dassault Systèmes Certification webpage.