COE Academic Foundation
COE's Academic Foundation provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships for tuition and conference attendance to the best and brightest engineering students internationally.
The COE Academic Program, funded by the COE Foundation, provides a forum for Dassault Systèmes users from schools and universities to organize as one voice to Dassault Systèmes on product development and service topics, network to develop relationships that help both personally and professionally, and enable students, professors, and industry professionals to learn from shared experiences.
Download our Academic Foundation Donor Kit to learn more about the COE Academic Foundation.
COE Academic Foundation value for Members
- Educational, networking, and collaboration opportunities with today's top engineering students
- On-site recruiting opportunities at COExperience
- Foster growth and education opportunities for student users of Dassault Systèmes products
- Corporate members can help support the COE Academic Foundation through individual donations, or by adding a donation to Corporate Membership dues
“2019 was my first year attending COE, and it was an eye-opening experience. What caught my attention the most was the talented engineering students from many different universities. These students were highly motivated and skilled in Dassault’s products who not only excel in the classroom but are ambitious enough to volunteer, participate, and compete in the COE Academic Programs. Through the various interactions with the students as a representative from my company, I was able to recruit a couple of students who later became interns at my company. It was also a good forum to diversify and recruit students from US regions not a part of the corporate strategy. If recruiting and growing talents is a mission for your company, I think it would be a wise and valuable investment for any company with Dassault’s products to not only attend COE but also sponsor the COE Academic Program.” - Kevin Vu, IT PLM Manager at Textron Aviation
Academic Community value for Students
- Scholarship opportunities for tuition and sponsored travel and accommodations at COExperience
- Download the application to participate here -- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 6th
- Chance to network with users in many different industries and make connections for future career building
- Experience presenting your academic work in a professional setting
- Exposure of your academic work to leaders within industry