COE Discussion Forum
The COE forum provides a vehicle for members of the COE community to pass their ideas, concerns and insights to each other. Your membership status will dictate your abilities to view and interact on the forum.
|Product and Process Forums||Production Requirement Forums|
|Member||Read & Post||Read and Post|
|Subscriber||Read & Post||No Access|
COE Product and Process Forums
- CATIA V4
- CATIA V5
- CATIA V6
- Data Exchange
- Develop and Deploy
- ENOVIA SmarTeam
- General Discussion
- How is COE doing?
- Student Resumes
- The Academic Community
- V4 --> V5 Migration
COE RUG Forums
- Great Lakes Area CATIA Operators Exchange Discussions
- North Texas CATIA Operators Exchange Discussions
- Quebec COE RUG Discussions
- Southeast COE Rug Discussions
- Western Michigan CATIA Users Group Discussions
- Wichita Area RUG Discussions
Product Function Requirements Forums
NOTE: The forums below are only viewable for COE members.
- 3D Live
- Arrangement and Fluid Systems
- CBT Learning
- Data Exchange and Interoperability
- DELMIA/Process Planning and Manufacturing Simulation
- Drafting and 3D Master
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- ENOVIA for Mid Market
- Knowledge Based Engineering
- Product Synthesis
- Shape Design and Assembly
- Simulation and Technology
- Solid Part Design and Assembly
Click here to view a full listing of the forums above.
Committe Members and Volunteers
If you need to access the committee and volunteer forums, please click here.
If you are new to the COE Discussion Forum and would like to participate, you must join as a COE Subscriber or COE Member to be able to post in the forums. Click here to view the membership sign-up page to sign-up or upgrade your membership. After filling out a brief registration form, a username and password will be sent to your email address. Use this information to login and participate in the COE Discussion Forums.