Student & Academic Community Engagement
COE's Dr. David M. Aber Scholarship Program provides and opportunity for academic community engagement, to enhance their education, network with users in the industry, and show student projects to potential employers. COE has teamed up with Corporate Sponsors to:
- Fund over 70 students to attend the 2019 COExperience & TechniFair in New Orleans
- Help to build the industry innovators of the future
- Work with academic institutions and industry to address workforce and education gaps
The COE Academic Scholarship Program's mission is to grow careers in technology. COE promotes the advancement of excellence in all aspects of engineering, engineering technology and design while providing exposure for innovative student projects and professors' educational practices at COE's annual conference.
College Junior or Senior Engineering students are invited to join us at the 2019 COExperience & TechniFair
Opportunities for COE Member Employers:
- On-site recruiting and networking
- Interviews with prospective scholars and special interest groups
- Co-op opportunities/internships/mentor programs
Opportunities for Students:
- Gain experience presenting their work at a professional conference through the David M. Aber Scholarship Competition.
- Engage with potential employers and mentors
- Interact with fellow students in the industry
- Spend three days learning and absorbing technical industry knowledge
- Participate in the Vendor Solutions Fair
Opportunities for Schools/Professors:
- Network with individuals in all industries using Dassault Systèmes solutions.
- Discuss the goings on within the Dassault Academic community with other professors using their solutions.
- Gain new technical knowledge with over 100 hours of educational programming.
- Improve their ability to develop top-notch engineers and technologists for the PLM industry
ePoster Tuition Scholarship Competition
The ePoster Tuition Scholarship Competition gives students the opportunity to showcase their work on projects involving the Dassault Systèmes solutions to leaders within the industry, as well as gain visibility with all attendees at the conference.
The winner will receive a $2000 academic scholarship and the runner- up will receive a $1000 scholarship.
Read more about the Scholarship Program from 2018 ePoster Tuition Scholarship recipient, Chelsea Sewell.
ePoster Presentation Examples
Conference Attendance Scholarship
Students who submit to the ePoster scholarship competition and are accepted have an opportunity to receive FREE registration, travel and housing at the conference.
Students in the competition who are also eager to volunteer a few hours each day at the COE 2019 conference will be able to interact directly with COE volunteers from the industry and attend the volunteer appreciation event.
Academic Professors can attend the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair at a discounted rate of $600.00 by updating their school's membership list with 5 new students. Contact email@example.com for assistance.