COE Member Benefits
By becoming a member of COE, you will receive a set of valuable benefits available exclusively to COE members, including:
Educational & Networking Opportunities
Each spring, the COExperience event empowers users within the Dassault Systèmes solutions community with the education they need to help meet and exceed the growing demands of a changing technology. This event offers you a unique opportunity to hear directly from top Dassault Systèmes executives and to network with your peers.
Why attend this event?
- To gain immediately usable, practical knowledge through technical and developmental sessions as well as access to real-world lessons learned by users who have successfully implemented Dassault Systèmes solutions.
- To access broad-based education in all Dassault Systèmes software products, hands-on training, networking, and keynote presentations from top Dassault Systèmes executives.
- To preview what’s on the leading edge of products and services from industry-leading vendors in the TechniFair.
- To improve your existing infrastructure and processes by hearing about pilot projects and learning different ways of incorporating them into your business.
- To participate in the COE University, achieving education requirements dictated directly by representatives of enterprises in distinct industry verticals.
Ask the Experts Webinars
Join your peers in an interactive learning experience! COE members have the opportunity to discuss current strategic issues in the industry via a teleconference. The format allows for a 45-minute presentation, with a 15-minute interactive Q&A . For more details and schedule of events, visit the Ask the Experts page of this site.
COE Members receive an electronic newsletter, COE NewsNet, packed with informative articles and tips and techniques each month.
COE event archives include everything from conference proceedings including user tips to the future of the Dassault Systèmes solutions platform.
COE Membership Directory
Members receive online access to the COE Member Directory including a listing of the installation demographics of each member. This is a helpful tool for networking and problem solving.
Advocacy - A United Voice
Dassault Systèmes looks to COE for user perspectives to inform its product development team. Members have a direct line to Dassault Systèmes executives and developers through COE's volunteer communities. And by joining COE, you'll strengthen the user groups' ranks, thereby assuring that COE has even more influence with your vendor, Dassault Systèmes.
Product Requirements Forum
The Production Requirements Process is the tool for communicating requirements for the Dassault Systèmes family of solutions to Dassault Systèmes. An enhancement request can be submitted by a COE member company or individual member to a Product Committee Chairperson by filling out the Enhancement Request form at a conference or by submitting it electronically using the Product Requirement Request form.
Members have the opportunity to volunteer on one of the many committees in the COE Community increasing your visibility within the user community and further developing your professional networking contacts.
No other website provides access to users of Dassault Systèmes' solutions like www.coe.org. Your COE membership allows unlimited access to:
Tools to augment and enhance the power of Dassault Systèmes solutions. Access the Shareware Library.
Online Discussion Forum
An "always on" platform for both members and non-members to share their concerns and solutions.
Enhanced Member Benefits
There is no better time to join COE. COE's membership structure provides new options for you to become a part of this industry-leading user group.
Join COE and take a step toward ensuring that you have what you need to stay competitive!