COE Member Benefits
By becoming a member of COE, you and your organization will receive a set of valuable benefits available exclusively only to COE members, including:
Educational & Networking Opportunities
COE Annual Experience & TechniFair
Each spring, the COE Annual Experience & TechniFair empowers more than a thousand users within the Dassault Systèmes solutions community with the education they need to help meet and exceed the growing demands of a changing technology. This event offers you a unique opportunity to hear directly from top Dassault Systèmes and IBM executives and to network with your peers.
Why attend this event?
- To gain immediately usable, practical knowledge by choosing from more than 200 technical and developmental sessions and hearing real-world lessons learned by users who have successfully implemented Dassault Systèmes solutions.
- To have an opportunity to access broad-based education in all Dassault Systèmes software products, hands-on training, networking, and keynote presentations from top Dassault Systèmes executives
- To preview what’s on the leading edge of products and services from more than 50 industry-leading vendors in the TechniFair.
- To improve your existing infrastructure and processes by hearing about pilot projects and learning different ways of incorporating PLM into your business.
- To participate in the COE University achieving education requirements dictated by directly by representatives of enterprises in distinct industry verticals.
Ask the Experts Webcasts
Join your peers in a one-hour interactive learning experience! COE members will have the opportunity to discuss current strategic issues in the industry via a teleconference. The format allows for a 45-minute presentation, with a 15-minute interactive Q & A following. For more details and schedule of events, visit the Ask the Experts page of the COE Web site.
COE Members receive an electronic newsletter, COE NewsNet, packed with informative articles and tips and techniques each month.
Past conference proceedings from user tips to the future of the Dassuault Systèmes PLM Solutions platform
COE Membership Directory
Participating corporate members will receive online access to the COE Member Directory including a listing of the installation demographics of each member organizations. This is a most helpful tool for networking and problem solving.
Advocacy - A United Voice
Dassault Systèmes looks to COE for user perspectives to inform its product development team. Members have a direct line to Dassault Systèmes executives and developers through COE's volunteer communities. And by joining COE, you'll strengthen the user groups' ranks, thereby assuring that COE has even more influence with your vendor, Dassault Systèmes.
Product Requirements Forum
The Production Requirements Process is the tool for communicating requirements for the Dassault Systèmes family of solutions to Dassault Systèmes. An enhancement request can be submitted by a COE member company or individual member to a Product Committee Chairperson by filling out the Enhancement Request form at a conference or by submitting it electronically using the Enhancement request process on COE’s Web site.
Have the opportunity to volunteer on one of the many committees in the COE Community increasing your visibility within the user community and further developing your professional networking contacts.
No other Website provides users of Dassault Systèmes' solutions like www.coe.org. Your COE membership allows you unlimited access to:
Tools to augment and enhance the power of Dassault Systèmes solutions
Online Discussion Forum
An "always on" platform for both members and non-members to share their concerns and solutions
- A virtual TechniFair showcasing third-party vendors
- Members-only pages providing a data exchange repository
- Online conference proceedings
- Access to Regional User Groups (RUGs)
- Data Exchange Tips
- Ask the Expert Webinar Recording Archives
Enhanced Member Benefits
There is no better time to join COE. COE's membership structure provides new options for you and your company to become a part of this industry-leading user group. Other key goals include:
- Expanding online member services
- New discussion forums
- Reaching out via our member directory to similar Dassault Systèmes installations
Join COE and take a step toward ensuring that you and your organization have what you need to stay competitive!