Take Advantage of Online Capabilities on www.coe.org
The COE Website has many features that can help you stay up-to-date on COE news and information, network with peers and create a customizable member profile.
Take advantage of the COE website:
- Keep your profile up-to-date to take advantage of www.coe.org. Go to "My Options" at the top of the page and select "My Profile" from the drop-down menu to update your profile. Upload your photo and professional information, volunteer preferences and which community you are a part of. You also can track your membership status and purchases using the tabs at the top of your profile information.
- Use "My Links" at the top of the page to bookmark pages throughout the COE site. When you're on a page that you use frequently, select "Add this page," then when you return to the site and login, the pages will appear in this drop-down menu for easy reference. (Note: You must close out of your browser, then re-open and re-login for the links to appear).
- Visit the enhanced Member Directory (under the "Membership" navigation item) allows you to search for colleagues by name, location or expertise. When you view an individual listing, you can "Follow" or "Connect" with them by clicking the "Add [name] to My Network" button at the top right of the individual's information. Follow and Connect allows you to see the individual's posts and COE activities, and to communicate directly with them. To see your connections, who you're following and who's following you, go to "My Options" at the top of the page, and select "My Page" from the drop-down menu.
- Stay logged into the COE Website by checking the "Remember Me" option on the login page.
- Subscribe to posts in the COE discussion forums. Click here to manage your subscriptions.
- Voice your product development needs and help shape Dassault Systèmes' software via the Product Committees. As your direct line to Dassault Systèmes executives and developers, COE enables you to submit enhancement requests online at your convenience.