COE 2021 Digital Twin Virtual Workshop
Upcoming 2021 Fall Virtual Workshops
Digital Twin – September 29 & 30, 2021
Day 1 Keynote Session – Frank Popielas, SMS_ThinkTank LLC - 45 minutes
- Day 2 Keynote Session – Prof. Michael Grieves (Florida Institute of Technology) - 45 minutes
MBSE Requirements Process – Adopting MBSE Best Practices from Requirements to Design through Verification and Validation - October 13-14 2021
- Day 1: Systems Engineering Requirements Management, Sara Barber, Boom Supersonic
Day 2: Jim Jordan, Key Performance
- Doug Klutzke, Boom Supersonic
MBSE Data Standards and Tools – Identifying existing and emerging digital transformation standards and determining their role and challenges in adoption - November 10 or 17, 2021
- Identifying existing and emerging digital transformation standards and determining their role and challenges in adoption
- Day 1 Keynote: Mark Williams, The Boeing Company, “The Importance of Capturing Model Metadata”
More information to come!
Please contact COE HQ at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.