Hi Fellow NC programmers,
This is a great .....free training series for seeing basic and advanced tasks "How to" on V6 / 3DExperience
We did several COE university sessions on 3DX ...but DS and COE recognize not every COE member gets to go to the annual conference.
Thanks to our friends at Dassault and COE for putting this series togeather.
If you take a look at the schedule.... this covers a complete set of topics.
COE/Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE Machining Webinar Series
Presented by: NC Kishore, Senior Portfolio Technical Specialist; Mark Griffin, Senior Technical Sales Consultant; Larry Paulsen, Senior Solution Architect
COE, along with Dassault Systèmes, is excited to offer an extended 3DEXPERIENCE Machining Webinar series for all COE members.
Webinar series attendees will be given free access to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and machining apps until the webinar series concludes. Each session will be 2 hours long on the last Thursday of the month followed by a month long recess time so that users have enough time to utilize and test their 3DEXPERIENCE skills based on what was learned in the most recent webinar.
The first webinar in this series will be:
Thursday, June 30, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m EDT
SCHEDULE FOR MACHINING SERIES*
- 6/30/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT 3DEXPERIENCE Basics
- 7/21/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Building Cutting Tools
- 8/25/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Building Machine Tool
- 9/22/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Buiding Manufacturing Cells & Set-up for Programming ...
- 10 /20 /16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Programming
- 11/17/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Simulate/Analyze
- 12/1/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Gen ISO/Verify/Validate
- 12/15/16 2:00pm - 4:00pm EDT Final - Wrap up
- 4/23-27/17 TBD Special events and sessions for series participants at COE 2017 Conference in Orlando
Dave Frank * Aerospace Dynamics International, Valencia, Ca
5-Axis CNC Programmer
COE Product Co-Chairman, Digital Numerical Control
Dave Frank[PCC Aerostructures ] @ Jun 24, 2016 - 11:59 AM (America/Pacific)
Dave Frank[PCC Aerostructures ] @ Jun 27, 2016 - 12:55 PM (America/Pacific)