COE is the only community of experts of Dassault Systèmes solutions.
COE helps users and their company leverage their Dassault Systèmes solutions through education, training, networking opportunities, product influence and best practices available exclusively to COE members.
To lead and serve an independent community that drives innovation and productivity utilizing the Dassault Systèmes suite of solutions.
COE is a not-for-profit taxpaying corporation.
The primary objectives of COE are to provide a forum for the interchange of knowledge, experiences, and technical information relating to the application of the Dassault Systemes family of solutions and the environment in which they operate; and to communicate with Dassault Systemes regarding the current and future capabilities and use of these products. Membership is open to all licensed users of the software in both commercial and academic environments.
Canons of Conduct
In order that COE may better achieve its objectives, the following Canons of Conduct are
adopted and shall govern the conduct of all COE members, member representatives and participants in connection with
all COE matters and activities:
- Must conduct themselves and their activities in a professional manner marked by integrity and a spirit of fair
- Must refrain from engaging in any activity which would violate the proprietary rights of their employers, COE,
or any other person or organization.
- Must abide by the Bylaws and Operating Guidelines of COE.
- Must properly register and display appropriate credentials at COE activities.
- Must not engage in sales activity, including direct or indirect solicitation, or conduct any other activity
contrary to the purposes or policies of COE.
- Must not distribute any materials or post displays of any kind at COE activities without prior approval of an
officer of COE.
- Must not use COE facilities or resources to engage in any form of personnel recruiting or job posting. Must not
use the COE membership list or any part thereof except in the conduct of COE business as determined by the Board
- Must restrict the use of COE documents and other data to the purposes defined by the COE Board of Directors or